Friday, July 25, 2008

Tres Chic!

Pin It

This is for DTGD08Jenn. ...if you belong the the SCS Fan Club, you know what this is for... ;)

I just love the Rubber Romance Divas!
I paper pieced her pants and hat...added some bling to her hat and shoes...and even to FiFi's collar! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Rubber Romance Robin the dog lover, sentiment from an M's $ stamp
Paper ~ vanilla, green galore, black, The Paper Studio black and cream ornate leaf, and unknown dp
Ink ~ Adirondak Pitch Black, Copics: E21 Baby Skin Pink, E37 Sepia, SU Markder: Green Galore
Accessories ~ lime rhinestones, clear rhinestones, faux black brads, black organdy ribbon, lime grosgrain ribbon, slot punch, ticket corner punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty...love this divas =)

Anonymous said...

I just love these stamps ... and you have her dressed so beautifully ... wonderful inspired card!

~amy~ said...

FUN card...I love that lime green grosgrain...is that ala SU?

Nicole said...

I JUST saw women that looked like this in Chicago! GREAT card, JenMarie!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I've been eyeing those rubber Romance stamps. I might have to get one.