Monday, July 21, 2008

Elegant Chandelier

Pin It

Are you an SCS Fan Club member??
This is for DTGD08JODY.

I LOOOVE this ribbon! Got it at my FABULOUS LSS, Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta, GA. (<--- that place ROCKS) I finally got the nerve to cut into it!

I just thought the style went with the image.
The design on the ribbon, dp and embossing are all very similar.

I used a clear spica and sakura stardust pen to trace around the gold embossed chandelier for a little added sparkle.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ RSSMB21 Chandelier by www.TheStampingStudio.com
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Basic Black, A Muse Maderia
Ink ~ Versamark
Accessories ~ gold ep, gold brads, ribbon, clear spica, sakura stardust pen, cb Textile folder, dimensionals

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That is wonderful! Perfectly coordinated, IMO!

Denise Marzec said...

Yeah, I love this ribbon too. It's gorgeous! ...and you're so right, it goes beautifully with the chandalier!!

~amy~ said...

Woo Hoo...love that chandelier and it is great teamed up with the oh-so-fabulous A Muse Maderia dp!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous Jen...love the ribbon, DP, stamp, everything!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Ooooh, there is that Mideria paper I love again! Great card JenMarie!

Tracy said...

What a great card! I love the ribbon too!