Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Simple, Clean and Crisp!

Pin It

This is for the JulieHRR challenge over on SCS for the DTGD '08!!

I love how this turned out...simple, clean and crisp!

I embossed a scalloped rectangle around my sentiment with my nesties.
The fuzzy flowers are actually ribbon...I got a yard at Archiver's and cut them apart.

Recipe:
Stamps: A Muse: A True Friend, Floursh from Autumn Leaves swirls v.2 by rhonna farrer
Paper: white
Ink: Adirondak pitch black, old olive
Accessories: flowers (from ribbon), nesties, white organdy ribbon.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo FABulous! GREAT job!!!

Nicole said...

This is sooooooo beautiful! WOW a real eye-catcher!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the flourishes on this Jen!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...love this! I am sucker for these one-layer cards!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card Jen!! Love the flourishes. I also love that the sentiment is the focal point of the card. Nice burst of color too. Great job with Julie's challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it!

Mandy said...

Oooh, I just saw this one. LOVE IT!