Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Moo!

Pin It

This will be my Moo's Mother's Day card for this year. She's already seen it so I can go ahead and post it!

This is for Julee's Mojo 33 Sketch.

The 'happy Mother's day' stamp is a new A Muse stamp!

Got the black scallop rectangle punch from the PIF Stamped Images thread over on SCS. Come check it out! Under Swaps, Everything Else...currently in round 26.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Garden Silhouettes, Fancy Flexible Phrases, A Muse
Paper ~ white, black, purely pom, unknown dp
Ink ~ black, old olive, SU Markers: cert. celery, bravo burgandy
Accessories ~ clear dew drops, ticket corner punch, small flower punch, self adhesive pearls, dimensionals

11 comments:

Juanita B said...

Oooooooh, I love this card! The layout is great and the papers is beautiful. I love that you picked out the smallest amount of color for your flowers, the card is a treasure! TFS.

Becky G said...

This is gorgeous! Love those designer papers you used! Great mother's day card!

You have a wonderful blog and I have enjoyed visiting! I'll be back.

Thanks for visiting mine!

Kira said...

Very lovely! Great papers, nice layout, love the dew drops in the corners!

Alison H said...

so pretty! I sure your Moo will treasure it!

Mandy said...

love the "happy mothers day" stamp! cute card!!!

Janice M said...

Great card Jen! I'm sure your moo loves it! I really like that DP

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers & colors. tfs! :)

Carolina said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card! Love the dp and what you did with this layout..too cute!

Nancy said...

I just love your blog .. so happy I popped on over ..

Lovely card, and I'll be adding you to my blog roll ..

:) cheers,

Valerie said...

beautiful card!

Linsey R said...

This is gorgeous! I love the florals and the touches of scalloped black! Simply stunning card, Jen! Beautiful work!