Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FS60 Birthday Latte

Pin It

This is for FS60 over on SCS. HERE is the card I chose to CASE.

This birthday latte is on its way to a dear gal that I worked with up in Illinois. She's a Starbucks fan so I think she'll like it!

There is dazzling diamonds glitter swirled through the 'steam'. The cup and cream are popped up on dimensionals.

Mmmm.....and my house smells heavenly from those French Vanilla beans you see in the picture!

Hope you're having a great week!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Like it a Latte, Warmest Regards
Paper ~ vanilla, K & Co. McKenna Mat Pad
Ink ~ Close to Cocoa
Accessories ~ Ribbon, quickie glue pen, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals

8 comments:

Alison H said...

Beautiful card Jen! That paper is gorgeous!!!

Tanis said...

Super card!
Tagged you!
check my blog

Denise Marzec said...

I'm just LOVIN' those papers. They look fantastic together.

...mmmmm, the smell of vanilla coffee...YUM! :)

Pearlann66 said...

just lovely!!

Southerner said...

You are so talented! I love handmade cards, they are so thoughtful. I received one after a hospital visit and it was so nice, especially since we were new to the church and she didn't even know my other than a few hi, how are ya doings.

I am tagging you. List 6 quirky or non essential facts about yourself and tag 3 other people.

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty...that DP is gorgeous!

Juanita B said...

Fabulous card, you did a great job. TFS.

Linsey R said...

mmmm, this card is delightfully yummy! She is certain to adore it, Jen! You are a super sweetie! hugs~