Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wreath Angel

Pin It

This sketch is from SC204 over on SCS.

I just love this Wreath Angel stamp by Stampendous!
I shimmered her up with Candle Light Shimmerz on her wings and Angel Wings Shimmerz on her dress.



Basic Grey is my fave dp I think!
I used the Sugared 6x6 pad for all dp on this card...red pattern, green pattern and solid green.
I love how I got a Christmas 'look' without using Christmas paper!!

I finished off the card with Kaisercraft Pearls in Champagne and 1.5" Satin Scallop Ribbon in Ivory.



DON'T FORGET:
** The Black Friday Sales at Limelight Papercrafts!
Going on thru Sun, 11/30!!
**The sketch/product challenge !
You could WIN a $10 Limelight Papercrafts gift certificate!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Stampendous: Wreath Angel
Paper ~ vanilla, Basic Grey Sugared
Ink ~ Verafine Onyx black, Copics
Accessories ~ Shimmerz, pearls, ribbon, nesties, dimensionals

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card JenMarie...I love all the sparkle...the dp is perfect and so is your ribbon!

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours.