Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowy Pinecones

Pin It

This is for CC193: Kraft, Real Red, Basic Black.

I won this Autumn Pine Cone stamp from Unity's Hip Hop Thursday a couple of weeks ago. I could wait to get it so I could put some snow on it!

I used liquid applique and snowdrift sparkle fibers as my snow.



Recipe:
Stamps ~ small script, Autumn Pine Cone by Unity
Paper ~ kraft, white, real red, black
Ink ~ versafine onyx black, adirondak espresso
Accessories ~ liquid applique, snowdrift sparkle fibers, nesties, ribbon, ww punch, dazzling diamonds, cb folder, cb die, dimensionals, white gel pen


**I've updated my FOR SALE list over on the top right --->
I've added some SU sets and wheels!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

What beautiful "snow" on the pinecone!!

~amy~ said...

What a FABulous pinecone card...FUN!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This looks terrific in the kraft, red and black combo. I also like the multiple bow tails.

AJ said...

WOW Jen- this is fabulous !! love it!

Lynn said...

Jen-
That is a GREAT card. You card artists are so darn good. I'm not worthy!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful pinecone and I love your snow you added!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! this is amazing!!!