Sunday, November 16, 2008

An Orchid

Pin It

This is for GKDMMMIX ~ use 3 different Gina K sets.
My three sets:
Orchid from Botanical Dreams
Sentiment from He is Risen
Swirls from Whimsical Autumn

The orchid is colored with Copics.

The pink is pearlized watercolor paint.
And the white is Angel Wings Shimmerz.



Recipe:
Stamps ~ Gina K Designs: Botanical Dreams, He is Risen, Whimsical Autumn
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, Bella Rose
Ink ~ black, adirondak espresso
Accessories ~ nesties, shimmerz, pearlized watercolors, ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooh, pretty! I love how the orchid goes off of the white rectangle. :) Very nice!

Karen said...

Your cards have a simplicity about them yet wonderful detail!! LOve Em'! (thanks for stopping by my blog)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! I love that you let the flowers extend beyond the main panel and I love the swirls in each corner.

Ryann said...

this is so cute! i love that the stamp goes off the paper at the top.

Lee said...

STUNNING!! I definitely need some Shimmerz, don't I??!!! LOL