Monday, April 12, 2010

Webster's Pages IN at Limelight!!

Pin It

WOWzers... take a peekie at these goodies...

My Wester's Pages goodies have arrived from Limelight Papercrafts!!




The above are the Flower Vintage Sparklers and they are so exquisite!!





These beautiful blingy yummies are Glitter Sparklers.



(Remember, you can click on any pic to make it larger)


And here are the papers from the Garden Gala/Seaside Retreat/Nature's Storybook 6x6 paper pack.

These are some BEAUTIFUL papers!!!

2 of each design...they are DOUBLE SIDED!!!

WOW!

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I got mine today! they are GORGEOUS!!!!

Mandy said...

I have surprised myself... I am LOVING this brand!!!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Looks like very happy mail indeed! Am looking forward to seeing what you do with these goodies Jen :)