Sunday, April 18, 2010

H{ippity} Hop and a SALE!

Pin It
Happy Monday! It's H{ippity} Hop time!

Be sure to check in at the {ippity} Blog to see a list of all Hop participants!
AND..the challenge for the week! Psst ~ there's a PRIZE!



I used the {ippity} set: Love in Return

I'm planning to fill in the blanks and hide this in my DH's bag
the next time he goes on a business trip! ;)


The 'pocket' is made out of vellum cardstock.
And I used staz-on to stamp the p.s. i love you.



LOVE this owl paper!
You'll get a sample of this if you order from me.


I also have 6x6 packs of this line available for purchase.
E-mail me if you are interested in a 12x12 pack.
taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com


Here's the complete set:




I'm having a SALE!
Place your order through me
and I'll reimburse you
$2 per stamp set in your order!
NO LIMIT!!




Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!






All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack
of these papers by My Mind's Eye:

28 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and I know this will back your DH feel real special when he gets this on his trip.

Unknown said...

JenMarie, this is FABulous and your hubby will love this little surprise! Great colors and I like that little bit of vellum!

Poppit said...

How clever! Really sweet (and gotta love that paper!)

Tami Grandi said...

ACK! Jen- I LOVE this! So fun!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card idea!

Bonita Rose said...

brilliant card.. love this idea!

Lisa H. said...

great card, great idea! I'm dying to use that stamp! looks great, girlie!

Heather said...

Super cuteness!

Banu said...

WOW..Beautiful card and what a creative idea. I really loved it. Awesome.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love this card with the little pocket...those owls are just too cute!

Jen said...

Jen I love this! Awesome card...great idea to add the pocket of 10 things!

Mandy said...

super cute!!! i just love those owls!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this what a great idea!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card and the idea to pack it in hubby's suitcase!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab! Love the pocket. Kim

Liz said...

HOw sweet is this I love it

Rona said...

love the vellum pocket!! super cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love the papers and the stamps! Great job! TFS!

Susan B. said...

Cute card Jen!

Gardner's Basket said...

What a fun idea! DH is going to love it!!

farmhouse-story said...

jenmarie, this is so creative and pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

This is too cute! Love the pocket!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv that patterned paper! Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

this is super Jen!!! I love the little pocket and tag. too cute.

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

Such a cute card!

Brooke said...

What a great idea!! Love this card!! So cute!!

Karen said...

Love this! Great idea to slip into D's bag next time he goes on that business trip! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super adorable!