Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's an {ippity} SALE!!

Pin It

In preparation for the upcoming NEW {ippity} release...
I'm having a SALE!

I will reimburse you $2 a set... NO LIMIT!

AND...........a BONUS!

For every 2 sets purchased...
you get a 3rd set at a MAJOR DISCOUNTED price!

You choose a $15 set for $11
OR a $18 set for $14!

NO LIMIT ~ purchase 4 sets then get TWO of the MAJOR discounted sets!!

WAHOO!!!!!!
Happy SHOPPING!!

This applies to in stock sets only.
I will apply all discounts as a reimbursement.







Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!






All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack
of these papers by My Mind's Eye:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey checking out some new blogs! Wanted to let you know about mine, Mom State of Mind, come on over and visit. Do you like giveaways? Come enter mine!