Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sparkling Sketch Time! ~PRIZE~

Pin It
It's Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Time!

The focus is on SPARKLE!




The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and the focus is on SPARKLE! ...think: glitter, sparkle fibers, shimmerz...etc...
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC046
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, May12 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ a glitter prize pack containing a container of glitter, a package of sparkle fibers, and a stickles.
Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.



My SPARKLE is Shimmerz!
I painted the dragonfly and bamboo with Candlelight Shimmerz.

Something else I tend to do with Shimmerz....
after 'painting' whatever image...
I take the almost-dry brush and just 'brush' over the entire card...
it gives the whole card some shimmer and shine!

The image is from the Unity Oct 09 Store KOM Wonderful You.
And the sentiment is from the Unity Feb 10 Store KOM Life is Fabulous.


I wish the sparkle would show up better in the photos

I'm still LOVIN' this Webster's Pages paper!!
This sheet is from the
Garden Gala/Seaside Retreat/Nature's Storybook 6x6 pad.
I cut the lantern out from a 2nd sheet and popped it up on dimensionals.

I finished it off with Brown Wrinkled Ribbon and Chocolate Pearls.




Click on over to Limelight Papercrafts!
Be sure to check the homepage for the SALES!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Oct 09 Store KOM Wonderful You; February 10 Store KOM Life is Fabulous
Paper ~ very vanilla, soft suede, Webster's Pages
Ink ~ brown, so saffron for sponging
Accessories ~ Candlelight Shimmerz, brown wrinkle ribbon, chocolate pearls, nesties, dimensionals

6 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous card, jenmarie! love the chocolate pearls!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! really nice, Jen Marie! great use of those papers again!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and just love that DP. I might have to pull my out.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE your card--love those gems and the images! I also like how you told us about a little Shimmerz secret--note to self:: use a almost dry brush:)

Thanks so much for a great month--loved working with you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I simply adore your interpretation of the sketch!!! Fabulous card!