Friday, April 16, 2010

FWF Hop Time!

Pin It
HAPPY FRIDAY!! It's FWF!!

Psst ~
You'll want to make sure you start over at the Unity Blog.....
BECAUSE someone is going to WIN some Unity rubber.
Just look for the blinkie at each blog you visit.
When you find it be sure to leave a comment at that blog!





This is one of my favorite Unity stamps!
...I know...I think I say that about EVERY stamp! ;)

You can find it HERE at Limelight Papercrafts...AND it's wood mounted!




The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Indian Summer 6x6 pad.

I embellished with:
Wrinkled Brown Ribbon
Basic Grey Button
Ivory Burlap String
Chocolate Pearls

Thanks for hopping by!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: How Far One Can Go
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, regal rose, Basic Grey Indian Summer 6x6 pad
Ink ~ adirondak espresso, regal rose for sponging
Accessories ~ ivory burlap string, basic grey button, wrinkled brown ribbon, chocolate pearls, nesties, dimensionals




Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!
SALE ~ I'm continuing my SALE so more peeps
can get some ippity goodness!
I'll reimburse you $2 a set ordered thru me. No limit!

32 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty, love the colors!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! Haven't blog hopped in too long! Glad to catch up with you... all of your cards are great and love the Webster pages stuff... yum! And what an awesome store kit! Unity rocks!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful.

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful! I love this stamp and the papers are great too!

farmhouse-story said...

lovely card, and sentiment! happy weekend!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so petty JenMarie! Have a great weekend!

Bonita Rose said...

love this card jen.... love this stamp too.. I need to use mine more often!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the colors.

Elisabeth said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors!

Cath x said...

Gorgeous card, i love that stamp xx

Kelly Massman said...

Love the paper and accessories you added to this stamp!

Lisa H. said...

sweet! love the colors with that black image and sentiment.

Heather said...

Fabulous card girlio! Love the airbrushing around the nestie edge!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

I love this quote as well! It is wonderful for a graduation or promotion card, or just for encouragement.
So pretty!
Thank you for sharing!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful card Jen! Love how the paper matches the stamp!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful! Love the button and twine! Great touch!

Eva said...

This is gorgeous and it is one of my favorite stamps as well....love the color combo on this!

Rona said...

beautiful!! love that paper with the image!!

PamSpradlin said...

Very, very nice card. Love the colors.

Erica W. said...

I can see why it's one of your faves! Beautiful, and yes, compared to me, you ARE a pro!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card. That is one of my fav stamp image.

CarlaKH said...

Love this.. may have to pick that stamp up. Love the colors too.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Lovely colors!

Kathy Martin said...

I love this card! So elegant and I love the colors! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

such a pretty card--love those colors!

Unknown said...

Too funny about 'your fav Unity stamps' JenMarie...how can you pick?! *smile* Lovely card...great sponging with the Regal Rose to add that color...love this!

Brooke said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Hey JM!
I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted to leave ya some love on this beautiful card! The PP is one of my faves, and I love how you split the background & paired it with that yummy pink solid! The sponging is perfect and I love the embellies! Just gorgeous!