Friday, April 30, 2010

FWF!! Untamed Beauty

Pin It
HAPPY FRIDAY!! It's FWF!!

Psst ~
You'll want to make sure you start over at the Unity Blog.....
BECAUSE someone is going to WIN some Unity rubber.
Just look for the blinkie at each blog you visit.
When you find it be sure to leave a comment at that blog!



I love how airy and girly this turned out!

The green leaf image is from the Dec 09 Unity Store KOM Sweet Affections.

And the main image is Untamed Beauty
....embossed in gold and colored in with copics.



The dp is from the Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 pad.

I embellished with Snow Pearls and Pink Silk Ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Dec 09 Store KOM Sweet Affections; Untamed Beauty
Paper ~ white, pti spring moss, Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 pad
Ink ~ versamark, memento pear tart, pink pirouette
Accessories ~ Snow Pearls, Pink Silk Ribbon, gold ep, nesties, dimensionals


I'm having an {ippity} sale!!

I will reimburse you $2 a set ~ NO LIMIT!

And...a bonus...

For every 2 sets purchased, you pick a set for $4 off!

NO LIMIT!



Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!







All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack
of these papers by My Mind's Eye:

28 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card.

Laurel said...

Wowie, this is so pretty!

Gwen said...

Love this feminine, gorgeous card! Those two stamps work so well together...great idea!

Natalie said...

Definitely girly...and GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful card JenMarie!!

jan metcalf said...

Such a sweet card!

Mandy said...

great card! i love the colors....sultry paper is yummo!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, this card is BEAUTIFUL! I love the floral image! :)

Bonita Rose said...

Love your card.. I need to pull out that stamp. it's so beautiful!

Gwynn said...

All I could think when I saw this card was "WOW." Great job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and pretty pink ribbon

Carole said...

Pink and green - a perfect color combo. Your card is very, very pretty - love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow JenMarie! Breathtaking card! So gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Ravengirl said...

So soft and pretty! Love pinks and greens together!

Elisabeth said...

This is simply lovely JenMarie!!!

jo said...

This is so pretty!!! One of my favourite colour combinations!

farmhouse-story said...

just lovely, jenmarie:)

Carol said...

This is one of the lovliest cards I have seen in a while! Thanks for sharing.

Carol B
www.scraphappystudio.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

SImply beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

So soft and beautiful! You couldn't have done anything more to it! Simply wonderful the way it is!

Jennipher said...

this is one beautiful card! Gorgeous.

Michelle said...

pretty!

CarlaKH said...

You have outdone yourself.. this is just gorgeous!

Allison Rankin said...

Amazing! Love the paper and that stamp is perfect here!

Janice M said...

Jen this card is Gorgous!! I Love it!

Kelly Mahany said...

Stunning card!! Love the softness of it!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I had to get up off the floor from falling off my chair when I saw this card...I LOVE IT! The colors and patterns you incorporated in this card are fabulous...awesome inspiration!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!