Monday, April 5, 2010

It's H{ippity} Hop Time!

Pin It
Happy Monday! It's H{ippity} Hop time!

Be sure to check in at the {ippity} Blog to see a list of all Hop participants!
AND..the challenge for the week! Psst ~ there's a PRIZE!



For my post today, I'm going to go peek through my {ippity} creations and pick out a few faves!!


Original post HERE
This sentiment is from Regal Greetings


Original post HERE
All images and the sentiment are from What Matters Most


Original post HERE
This one uses Fishy Philosophy




Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!

19 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh such beautiful cards!

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful cards, as always!

StampinCathy said...

Now this is some sweet Ippity all in a row.

Gardner's Basket said...

Wow JenMarie you've been busy! These are WONDERFUL!

farmhouse-story said...

they are all gorgeous, jenmarie!

Kelly Mahany said...

I totally agree!! These are some of my faves too... but really I love all the cards you make!! You are so talented!! TFS!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great selection of cards Jen...thanks for sharing!

Bonita Rose said...

oh my I love them all JenMarie!

Eva said...

JenMarie, these are just spectacular cards!!! Gorgeous work!

Angie Blom said...

WOW these are all fantastic!

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful creations, love the ribbons and fiber, the fluffy stuff on the Fishy card is too fun!!!

Heather said...

Such fabulous cards! Love the animal print of the regal card! Toof un!

Sheryl K said...

Love the cards you posted..they are all wonderful!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Beautiful cards JenMarie!
I love them all!
Thank you for sharing!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Stunning cards. Luv the fishy one!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

YES--def. all three are my FAVs too!

lymatry said...

Superbe !!! de très jolies choses.

Maria said...

You've been busy! Fabulous creations!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! Those would be my faves too!