Friday, April 2, 2010

FWF! Hello Owls

Pin It
HAPPY FRIDAY!! It's FWF!!

Psst ~
You'll want to make sure you start over at the Unity Blog.....
BECAUSE someone is going to WIN some Unity rubber.
Just look for the blinkie at each blog you visit.
When you find it be sure to leave a comment at that blog!



I FINALLY inked up this set!
LOVE it!
It is Unity's Lollipop Tree You & Me

I used the Unity's Grainy Background on the base of my card.

The two patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Green at Heart 6x6 pad.

Lot of dimensionals used here:





Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!






Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Grainy Background; Lollipop Tree You & Me
Paper ~ kraft, soft suede, basic grey green at heart 6x6 pad
Ink ~ brown
Accessories ~ copics, dimensionals, nesties, ek success border punch, su kraft taffeta ribbon, corner rounder punch

24 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome card. I just love this DP and the background stamp with the owls are just perfect. Thanks for this inspiring MOJO!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card. love that stamp set!!

Ravengirl said...

So cute! I thought of this idea yesterday after I saw Lisa's tutorial on the Ippity blog :) Nicely done!

Kelly Mahany said...

Very cute!! Love those paper pieced owls!!

Gwen said...

Those little owls are just adorable! And I LOVE all the layers!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card JenMarie.. love it..that's one set I don't hv.. yet.. LOL U know how that goes!

Kathy Martin said...

What a cute couple of owls! Great card! :)

Kelly Massman said...

How how fun! I love the papers you used with the owls!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I really need to get that grainy background stamp! You used it so well!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love the layers! I just had to have this set but have yet to use it!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this card and all of its dimension and texture!

farmhouse-story said...

love the little pink owls, jenmarie!

Jenny said...

hi Jen very cute card :) have a great weekend!

Becky Carafa said...

This is soooo cute!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this sooo cute!!!

Michelle said...

Pretty card!

Heather said...

Suepr super super fabalicious girlie! LOVE the details and wood grain! Havea great weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fun card--love the colors and those owls! CUTE:) TFS!

Linda said...

Hey what sweet and pericious cute Card I love colors....

FibreJunky said...

Love the paper piecing!

Heather Rogers said...

Aww...they are too cute! :)

Poppit said...

I'm loving owls at the moment! Love what you've done with this pair! :-)

Mandy said...

Love the DP treehole! LOL! Cute! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this!!!