Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Limelight Papercrafts Project Time! An ele and a hairbow...

Pin It
It's the 6th of the month!
...so that means...
The Limelight Papercrafts Chicks have a project to share today
and our focus this month is FABRIC!


My 'fabric' is the White Tulle and the Fabric/Stitched Brad.

I need you to use your imagination a bit.....
I could not find a bobby pin anywhere!!

LOL, I think I got rid of them all during our last move.

Anyways, that lovely fluffy 'bow' at the top of the card 'should be' on
a bobby pin that would stick on the card...
then you give the whole thing as a gift to a sweet little gal...
and she can slide off the hair bow!




I absolutely LOVE the Basic Grey Stitched Brads!
This brad is from the Green at Heart package.




Of course I had to pop some stuff up! ;)
The white scallop circle is popped up, then the cutie ele, then the ele's ear!

The sentiment and ele are from the Unity set: Could I Be Any Cuter?



All patterned papers here are from the
Basic Grey Green at Heart 6x6 pad.
LOOOVE this paper!!





Click on over to Limelight Papercrafts!
Be sure to check the homepage for the SALES!

12 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love your bow and card, jenmarie!

Lisa H. said...

fabulous card, Jen Marie. love that stitched brad with he tulle flower/bow you created!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is adorable. I'm glad I'm not the only one that can find things when making a card. LOL

Mandy said...

I just LOVE this! Fantastic combination of tulle and that stitched brad! If I could only keep Katy still long enough to put one of these in her hair. ;)

Anonymous said...

So cute jen! I love that elephant's popped ear! I'll have to remember that one!

lisa a.

Mandy said...

super cute!!! love the hairbow on a card idea!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh my--that bow is super cute! I can't believe I didn't think of something like that! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

Ravengirl said...

Very cute! My little one would totally wear something like that!

Jenny said...

Lovely card sweetie :)

Amy said...

Love that hairbow!! You know I have a thing for Tulle!!

Janice M said...

Jen this is so cute!!

JayLynn said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and that tulle bow.

I left you a little something on my blog ;)