Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 3 ~ NEW IPPITY!

Pin It
I'm showing TWO NEW IPPITY sets a day!

******************

Thursday is THE day YOU can ORDER!!

RIGHT HERE on my blog!!

*****************

There are 8 new releases:
7 sets
1 single

*************


Farm Fresh




Cherish Your Dream
s



And...the PAPER!

Cosmo Cricket
Circa 1934

PAPER Update:

No more 12x12...

Ippity will have 6x6 paper pads!

Ihave some in stock...
They are first come, first serve.
They will be $6.

Ippity will not get any more in and they are OUT already!


**************

Want the NEW stamps ASAP?!?!

PRE-ORDER!


8 sets/single
6x6 paper pad

If bought individually:
Retail: $150
My price: $120

My Regular Bundle Price $112


PRE-ORDER PRICE: $107.50

~AND a BONUS ~
I will include an Ippity Angel Policy stamp!
retail value $3

Send me an email at taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com


**********

There are NEW RELEASE CHALLENGES!!

Be sure and check the IPPITY BLOG each day for samples!
and
hop along the daily Ippity DT Blog hop from the link above...
leave comments to WIN!

1 comment:

Wendy ten Hove said...

So pretty! Especially that second one I like a lot!
Hugs, Wendy