Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 1 ~ NEW IPPITY!!

Pin It
It's TIME!!!

Today through Wednesday

...I'll be showing 2 NEW Ippity sets a day!

Then...

Thursday is THE day YOU can ORDER!!

RIGHT HERE on my blog!!


*****************


I pre-ordered the NEW sets and let me tell you...

You will LOVE them and NEED them!!!

I think it's the best release yet!

*************

There are 8 new releases:
7 sets
1 single

*************

AND... PAPER Update:

No more 12x12...

Ippity will have 6x6 paper pads!

You will LOVE the paper chosen!
It is a VERY POPULAR brand!!

I ordered 20 pads...They will be $6.

They are first come, first serve.

Ippity will not get any more in and they are OUT already!






Aren't they FABULOUS???!!!


**************

Want the NEW stamps ASAP?!?!

PRE-ORDER!


8 sets/single
6x6 paper pad

If bought individually:
Retail: $150
My price: $120

My Regular Bundle Price $112


PRE-ORDER PRICE: $107.50

~AND a BONUS ~
I will include an Ippity Angel Policy stamp!
retail value $3

Send me an email at taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com



**********

There are NEW RELEASE CHALLENGES!!
Get the details HERE!

No comments: