Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Snowy Tin and Day 7!

Pin It
{The 12 Days of Christmas details are here at the top of the post so be sure to scroll down to see a project!}

Limelight Papercrafts is continuing with the 12 days of Christmas!

There is a DAILY SPECIAL so be sure and check it out!
Today's special is the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic clear stamp set!

There are challenges/games with PRIZES every day!
Dec 1st ~ Lisa Congrats Ashley!
Dec 2nd ~ Lee Congrats Becky!
Dec 3rd ~ Jessica Congrats Heavenly Blessed!
Dec 4th ~ Drew Congrats Tonya!
Dec 5th ~ Ryann Congrats Paula!
Dec 6th ~ Becky
Dec 7th ~ Brandi



I made this for This is for MFTGD13.

I altered a gift card tin (from Michael's).
These are perfect for gift cards, gift tags, gift cards, candy, jewelry and much more!

I used Garnener Flopsey by My Favorite Things.
I had to give him long sleeves though since he's out in the snow!
I cut the carrot out of the wheelbarrow and added snow!



The background dp is from the Basic Grey Wassail 6x6 pad.
The white snowflakes are a CB die, the green snowfalkes and 'branches' are Martha Stewart punches.

I used a clear spica all over the ground of snow for some shimmer.
The wheelbarrow is covered with a Sakura Glaze pen to look like metal.
There is white liquid applique for the snow in the wheelbarrow.

I used red pearls for the snowflake centers.
And, finished it off with a scarf for Flopsey!
I used the same ribbon as the scarf to go around the tin (this doesn't show in the pic).

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Gardener Flopsey by My Favorite Things
Paper ~ white, always artichoke, Basic Grey Wassail 6x6 pad
Ink ~ Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Bic Mark Its, SU Markers
Accessories ~ ribbon, red pearls, CB snowflake die, MS punches, liquid applique, sakura glaze pen, clear spica, mod podge

3 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhhhh how fun to make it a snowy day for Flopsey!!! CUTE!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute and I love the snow he has in the wheel barrell. I like this stamp set too!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

JenMarie - I totally LOVE how you used this image in a winter scene! I also love the DP you used for the sky. This is fabulous!