Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Tin

Pin It


Now that this has arrived at it's destination (Mandy at Limelight!!)~ I can share it with you!

This is another one of those Michael's gift cards tins (like I used HERE) that I got for .10 after Christmas last year!

I used modpodge to adhere my paper, which is from the Basic Grey Wassail 6x6 pad.
I punched out two flourishes and mod podged them on and then did a mod podge 'top coat' over the whole thing.

I used the Martha Stewart Snowflake 2008 punch to make three snowflakes and embellished them with red pearls.

I finished off the edge of the lid with red ribbon.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ none
Paper ~ Basic Grey Wassail 6x6 pad, red
Ink ~ none
Accessories ~ tin, red ribbon, mod podge, MS snowflakd '08 punch, large flourish punch, red pearls

4 comments:

Mandy said...

All of the chocolates inside were promptly eaten. And enjoyed!! But the tin... I am still admiring! LOVE IT! :)

Julie said...

Awesome Jen...I must look for some of these on clearance after Christmas!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh great little gift idea, I like the dp and that was a super deal on these.

Lee said...

Oh how cute!! I so love decorating these little tins!! That punch is one of my faves too! Sooo pretty!!