Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Everything Beautiful

Pin It

This is for SC197 over on SCS.

I'm so addicted to Unity Stamps!
And Mandy has some FABULOUS ones over at Limelight Papercrafts.
I used Everlasting Romance and Something Within on this card.

And isn't this butterfly paper gorgeous!!!!
I almost hated to cut into it, but soooo glad I did.

I also used 4 black rhinestones for a little sparkle and bling.

I topped it off with some satin two-tone ribbon.



Thanks for visiting today!
There are some awesome SPECIALS over at Limelight Papercrafts, go check 'em out!
FREE ship with $35 order!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Everlasting Romance, Something Within
Paper ~ white, regal rose, black, Kaisercraft: flutterby
Ink ~ rose romance, versafine onyx black
Accessories ~ black rhinestones, ribbon, heidi swapp edge distresser

8 comments:

Tiff said...

I absolutely love your use of that paper and the quote!!!! The everlasting romance in the corner totally ties it all together :) Perfect!

Heidi said...

Jen you are right, I love these sentiment stamps! Love them!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pink colors!

Carole Bryson said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!!!!

Sandy said...

SO pretty, Jen!! Love all the butterflies. Great colors too.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment :)

Heather said...

Fabulous card and I love the sentiment.

Lisa H. said...

wowza! this is a beauty! I love the paper and the two Unity stamps you used with it. this came together so nicely, Jen!