Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank You Jennifer Nellenback! ...and a cool way to do photo corners...

Pin It


WOW is all I can say! I won some amazing blog candy from the fabulous Jennifer Nellenback! Thank you SO MUCH Jennifer!

I had so much fun making this Thank You card for her incorporating the CM paper and Boho Backgrounds that I received from her.
I stamped Boho Backgrounds on the twill.

I learned this cool way of doing photo corners from the talented AmyR: See her tutorial HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Much Appreciated
Paper: Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Creative Memories Cherish
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: twill, old brad, prima, slit punch, small flower punch by Punch Bunch, Textile CB Folder, square punch for photo corner, dimensionals

2 comments:

Juanita B said...

Your card is so soft and serene looking. It looks like a place I'd love to be. TFS.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card - the colours are so pretty and I love your corner too!

Thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog . . . glad you are enjoying the little RAK notebook!