Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank You GinaK!!!

Pin It


I won a drawing on GinaK's blog, A Day in the Life, during the last release!!! I chose this BEAUTIFUL He is Risen set.
Thank you SO MUCH Gina!!!
Go check out GinaK Designs if you haven't already, FABulous stuff!

The cross and 'He is risen' is embossed in copper. The cross is mounted on SU's metallic copper paper.
I sprayed the whole thing with Snowflake Glimmer Mist so it has a little shimmer.

I'll be sending this to her once the mail is up and running again on Tuesday.

This set is going to make amazing Easter cards!

Recipe:
Stamps: GinaK's He is Risen
Paper: Vanilla, Copper, My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie Mademoiselle Sisters Floral Pattern
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: copper ep, primas, antique copper brad, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Snowflake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to display it in our store! :)

Juanita B said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on winning. TFS.

Tanis said...

I read that you won...congrats!!
Beautiful card :)