Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My First Time to use Rub-ons!

Pin It

I know, I'm SO behind the times!! ;)

This was my first time to use RubOns!
That top row of brown prettiness is a rub on by Cosmo Cricket....LOVE it!
It went on so smooth, like the package says: rub 'em on like buttah!

The 'happy birthday' is embossed in white.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampabilities Happy Birthday 10 FR1040
Paper: Chocolate Chip, My Mind's eye
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White ep, ribbon, gold brad, primas, corner rounder, dimensionals, Cosmo Cricket Autumn Borders Rub-ons

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love it and have that paper! It's really pretty, TFS!

Tanis said...

No WAY! Rubons are one of my favs...you'll soon be addicted :)
Very nice card...love the colours and the simple design.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your first rub on! fun, huh! pretty card. love the collage style.

Juanita B said...

I love all the discoveries that are made through the stamping world. Rub-ons are really cool because they add detail and panache. Your card is beautiful. TFS.

Carolina said...

For this being your first time with Rub-Ons, I think you did an amazing job! Love the dp and the rub-on looks great on brown cs. Love the placement of the primas and ribbon!