Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Sketch Challenge

Pin It


This is for Sketch Challenge #3, EMGKD28, from GinaK's party Sunday night.
Thanks for the FABulous sketch Erika!!

The chick is embossed in black. Those are clear dew drops from Ellen Hutson's store.

Enter the Joyful Gems drawing before I draw Thursday!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ M's $1 stamps
Paper ~ white, Apricot Appeal, Regal rose, SU dsp, MM
Ink ~ versamark, basic black, SU Markers: So Saffron, Apricot Appeal
Accessories ~ black ep, clear dew drops, robbin, ww punch, dimensionals, mini glue dots

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Hey JenMarie! I just found your site because of the comment you left. Love your creations! When I saw this darling little chick, I thought, This CAN'T be one of those clear little stamps from Mikes! TOOOOOO Cute! Thanks for stopping by. Love how you put this sketch together.

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job on this challenge. I love your card.

Teresa

Tracy said...

This SOOO darn cute JenMarie!!! Congrats on winning a stamp set Gina K's blog!!

Laura said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! i just love little chicks.. they are adorable. Your card is beautiful.

Juanita B said...

Awwww, that chick is so sweet. You did a fabulous job with the challenge. I love your paper choices. TFS your wonderful blessing with us.

Maren said...

WOW! This is so adorable!

Tanis said...

I'm going to add you to my google reader...your blog is way too good to miss!
Go to my blog and pick up your award, Card Princess!

Anonymous said...

That card is just too adorable!