Monday, February 25, 2008

CVS

Pin It
Hi to all my precious readers!

Just wanted to pass along something I've learned recently...
My dear friend Jamie told me about how you can get CHEAP and FREE stuff at CVS! Here's a great blog that explains everything so well: Money Saving Mom On the right side of her blog, she's got 2 articles to help you get off to a great start: CVS 101 and Making CVS Work For You.

I've also come across other blogs that are helpful in frugality and inspiration:
Be Thrifty Like Us
Thrifty Florida Mama
Beans & Rice
Biblical Womanhood
Crafty*Nesty*Thrifty

I'm finding more and more amazing blogs each day. I'll start a list over on the right column.

Happy bargain hunting!

2 comments:

Juanita B said...

Oops, my comment is above for this one.

Anonymous said...

valium online pharmacy valium drug effects - where can i buy valium online uk