Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ippity Release!! ...and awesome CHANGES!!

Pin It
It's the 5th!

There are NEW IPPITY stamps!



This month we have FIVE IPPITY Itty Bitties!


Faith Begins


Look at this GORGEOUS creation by Natalie:


Wise Guy


Sweet on You


Happy are Those


'Bee' better together

I will have a few of these AWESOME NEW STAMPS
available directly from me at $5.40 each.

Email me at taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com to order!
OR...see below:

EXCITING CHANGES!!!

We are VERY EXCITED about the NEW YEAR CHANGE with {ippity} stamps by Unity!

Starting this weekend {ippity} will be available on the UNITY WEBSITE!

All you have to do is CLICK ON MY PHOTO...

JenMarie Taylor

and BUY your favorite {ippity} stamps...
AND here is something lovely
...if you would like to add UNITY STAMPS to your order YOU CAN!
*beginning 1/6 or 1/7*

That's right...

you can buy BOTH UNITY and {ippity} at the SAME TIME
and the order will NOW SHIP from Unity.

ALSO
ANY Unity DISCOUNT CODE used in combination with your order of {ippity} WILL WORK, including Unity Kit Member 25% discount codes.

It is SIMPLE and EASY
the only thing that is different is that NOW
you can buy {ippity} through an {ippity}chick FROM UNITY!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!


What about ordering directly from ME?
I do still have some ippity in stock.....
You can purchase that directly from me HERE at a 10% discount.
...psst...or (wink, wink) let me send you my latest ippity news email ;)
Email me your address if you'd like the email:
taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com


2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Faith Begins stamp is awesome! It's at the top of my wish list. Next order it will be added for sure.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Your friend created a beautiful bookmark. Thanks so much for your comment on my Shabby Chic treat basket JenMarie! : )