Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There is no remedy for Love...

Pin It
...but to love more!


That is the sentiment on the acetate tag on my shaker card!


Love this HAPPY Ippity set: Quotes a'la Happy

Here is the full set:





Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps from me!






All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack*
of these papers by Echo Park:
*4x6 ~ perfect for card making!
online orders only



Recipe:
Stamps ~ Ippity: Quotes a'la Happy
Paper ~ pink pirouette, white, acetate, basic grey sugar rush 6x6 pad
Ink ~ black
Accessories ~ copics, may arts pink burlap string, nesties, dimensionals, su clear heart buttons, nesties, white organdy, corner rounder punch, beads

3 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi JenMarie,

Veyr nice!! I love all the colors in the card, what a cute shaker this is!!! I really would like to shake it, to see all the colors go round!! Love it!

Hugs, Wendy

Scrapcollectr said...

Thanks for the great idea now that I have this set! (I directed people to you for {ippity} from my blog post for the Blog hop yesterday. Hope u get some bites!)
Have a great day!
=D

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Very cute! Love the colors!!