Tuesday, June 15, 2010

thanks so much

Pin It


I played along with the SCS Inspiration Challenge from Saturday: IC236

Oh how I LOVE the flowers in the Ippity Now & Always set!!
They are so much fun to cut and layer!

The sentiment is from the Ippity set: Just Wanted to Say.






Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!






All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack
of these papers by October Afternoon:







Recipe:
Stamps ~ Ippity: Now & Always; Just Wanted to Say
Paper ~ Gina K White, My Mind's Eye Home
Ink ~ black
Accessories ~ pearl, scor-pal, dimensionals

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oooh, the scored lines add such a fine detail that can't be ignored, love how they mimic the angel of the flower. Great design.

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love the flower and how you embossed the card.

Mandy said...

this is cute! loving that scoring detail!

Unknown said...

you have a score pal?! gotta here about this tool. :) excellent card, makes me want one!

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE the scored frame, jenmarie:)

Julie Ranae said...

So close to being #200 for you...199!
Supporting fellow Ippity Chicks..come by and see me! I am just getting started with Ippity myself : )