Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{ippity} info & SALE deadline

Pin It

WOWza, thanks to everyone for your {ippity} orders!

My {ippity} sale goes through Wednesday, May 12th!

The NEW SPRING 2010 IPPITY RELEASE
goes LIVE at midnight (CST) that night!

Or 12:00 AM Thursday, May 13th ...
depending on how you wanna look at the clock.. ;)


All {ippity} sets from all releases will still be available to order.
But if there is something you are wanting from the previous 2 releases,
NOW is the time to order and get a GREAT DEAL!


I'm having an {ippity} sale!!

I will reimburse you $3 a set
NO LIMIT!


******************************


Soooo....wanna pre-order the entire NEW release?
That's 10 releases plus the 12x12 paper pack!
For only $130 + $5 shiping!!!

Just shoot me an email! taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com
Order now and I'll have 'em boxed and ready to ship on Thursday!


************************





Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!!







All {ippity} orders through me receive a sample pack
of these papers by My Mind's Eye:

No comments: