Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mmm....Chocolate

Pin It
It's the 6th of the month!
...it's already FEBRUARY of 2010!


The Limelight Chicks have a project to share today and our theme:
CHOCOLATE!
...oh be still my beating heart... I LOVE chocolate! ;)





Isn't that a cute little candy holder?!!
I found the video tutorial over at Chic 'n Scratch.
The only thing I did different was to use White Satin Ribbon instead of a binder ring.




All patterned papers on these are from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush 6x6 pad.




The heart image and sentiment are from the
Unity December '09 Store KOM: Sweet Affections.
It is a FABulous stamp kit!

The heart is stamped on acetate and embellished with Red Rhinestones.






CLICK on over to Limelight!
Be sure to check out the current SALES
listed on the homepage!


Psst... Limelight has the NEW Unity Store KOM!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! I love, love, love the little chocolate holder.

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

that candy holder is too, too cute! your card is darling too, love the addtion of those rhinestones in the heart. have a great weekend, Jen Marie!

Amy said...

I love it!! I can't tell you how close I came to making one of those little bowls!! We used to make them in art class when I was little! So fun!!

Karrie Baker said...

Your cards are ROCKIN girl!! How come no sewing though??? Hmmm??? :)

Mandy said...

wonderful! i agree..chocolate...yum!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm chocolate is right!!! I love your acetate heart with the red rhinestones. Too cute!!

Mandy said...

Great set, Jen! :) I LOVE these little baskets, and I love the change of the white ribbon. Very fun and pretty. :) And the chocolate chips? Yum!! LOL!

Christi said...

oooh, I love that little container! How cute would that be used as a centerpiece/party favor! And I love that stamped acetate! Great project! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Love how you used your heart image with acetate and bling!

Unknown said...

isn't it amazing how DSP can make simple chocolate chips looks so much more pretty!? ;) you make me want chocolate NOW!

Stacy Sheldon said...

ah how totally yummy is this? Course basic grey is right up there with Chocolate so its perfect Jen :)