Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some Verve-y goodness...

Pin It
Here are the other two cards I did for the Verve Release Challenges:


This challenge was to make a 'shaped' card.
I used the largest scalloped Heart Nestie.





This one was a color challenge: gray, turquoise and black.







Click HERE to get your {ippity} Stamps!





Recipe for heart card:
Stamps: Verve: Thankful Blossoms
Paper: white (card base, in the 'back'), making memories love story paper pad
Ink: black
Accessories: red rhinestones, red organdy, nesties

Recipe for bird card:
Stamps: Verve: Swan Song; sentiment was a Verve freebie
Paper: white, black, basic gray, dcwv all dressed up pad
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, silver rhinestone strip, nesties, satin ribbon, dimensionals

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh I love these and looked at a lot of the stuff you made...very impessive. If you ever want to join up and do a giveaway together for one of your items, let me know. I get about 4OO hits a day and my readers would love your items!

I am new to your blog and look forward to reading. Come on by and follow me if you would like. I am actually doing a giveaway! An InStyler!!! How exciting huh? Anyhow, it is nice to "meet" you new blogging friend!http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

These are beautiful.

Julie said...

Great stuff Jen!

Misty M. said...

Gorgeous cards, just thought I would leave a comment to say Keep up the great work!