Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some {ippity} goodness...

Pin It


Here's another card using the {ippity} kit: Because of You

This card was for IC208 over on SCS.... my inspiration was from this site.




And these use the FABulous kit: Kissmas & Mistletoe
I created this little set of cards for LSC248 over on SCS.

The fun paper on these cards are from the My Mind's Eye Sampler Pack.... get your pack... details HERE.





Click HERE to get your {ippity} Stamps!





Recipe for IC card:
Stamps ~ ippity ~ Because of You; Devoted
Paper ~ vanilla, ruby red, My Minds Eye
Ink ~ black
Accessories ~ copics, yellow pearls, MS border punch, sakura glaze pen, lace, dimensionals

Recipe for Snowman cards:

Stamps ~ Ippity ~ Kissmas & Mistletoe
Paper ~ kraft, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad
Ink ~ creamy caramel, white, warm red
Accessories ~ pearls for snowman buttons

5 comments:

Shelly Katzung said...

Beautiful cards, JenMarie. I love the Hello, I love you one the best. It is sooo put together! And thanks for the kind comment on my blog, about the Washer Pendants.

Shelly

Mandy said...

super cute! love the snowmen!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Your creations are always just so beautiful!

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...love that paper on the first one and the kraft ones are killing me! Loves 'em!

Unknown said...

all these snowmen are great. love the white with white pearls, simple and CUTE!