Monday, November 16, 2009

2 More Christmas Samples

Pin It



Here are a couple of more Christmas card samples for those wishing to purchase cards from me.
If you are interested, just email me.
email over on the right --->

Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK??




Click HERE to get your {ippity} Stamps!




Recipe for Season's Tweetings:
Stamps ~ Elzybell UK: Season's tweetings, Set of 4 robins
Paper ~ white, bravo burgundy, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad
Ink ~ black
Accessories ~ copics, sakura stardust pen, ek success border punch, cb folder, nesties

Recipe for Unto Us:
Stamps ~ Stamps Happen: #60041 A Child is Born by Heidi Satlerberg
Paper ~ kraft, white
Ink ~ black, more mustard for sponging
Accessories ~ copics, May Arts ribbon/thread, gold spica pen, nesties

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh what pretty cards..both of them. So delicate feeling. Love the sweet little birds, and the manger is precious!

Anonymous said...

Ippity stamps? What exactly is this? Is this a new addiction for me? LOL I am just wondering what it is all about, it seems new. I saw you made a comment on my page so I popped over to yours and here I am.

I will click around your blog to see if I can learn more about ippity.

Thanks!
linda