Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sketch Time **PRIZE**

Pin It
It's time for a Limelight Papercrafts Sketch!
Our focus is RIBBON!


The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and use RIBBON!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC024
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, June 28 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ Ribbon!
(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)




I just loved working with this sketch!
I used Mia-Cherry Blossom paper by Crate Paper.

The sentiment comes from the fabulous Birthday Chic set by Unity.

The ribbon is my favorite: Brown/Antique Gold.

And I added some of the new colors of rhinestones ~ Wine.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Limelight Chicks to see their Fabulous Creations!
Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
My Reality ~ Lee
Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy
Smells Like Homemade ~ Nikki


SALE info!!!
10% off your entire order at Limelight Papercrafts!
Code: FATHER


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Birthday Chic
Paper ~ Crate Paper: Mia - Cherry Blossoms, the paper company espresso, su rose red
Ink ~ adirondak espresso
Embellishments ~ Brown/Antique Gold 1.5" ribbon, Wine Rhinestones, nesties

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous JenMarie!!!

Ann said...

I *need* that sentiment! I love the colors on this card...will post mine tomorrow.

Becky said...

This is beautiful JenMarie!! I love this ribbon, and that sentiment is wonderful.

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

This is stunning JenMarie! That paper is gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

this is really pretty, Jen. Love how you used that paper.

Tiff said...

WOW, this is gorgeous and oh so classy!

Lee said...

Ohhh I LOVE that design with the gorgeous dp taking focus!!!!