Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Butterfly

Pin It

I used THIS SKETCH for this card.

I love the elegant butterflies from the Papertrey set: Butterfly Kisses.
They are so beautiful!

The gorgeous paper is Flutterby-Long Wing by Kaisercraft.
I embellished with red and white pearls.



See my new blog banner up there???
My sweet DH walked me thru making it last night.
I love it!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Papertrey: Butterfly Kisses
Paper ~ white, ruby red, Kaisercraft Flutterby Long Wing
Ink ~ Versafine Onyx Black, ruby red
Accessories ~ white pearls, red pearls, white satin ribbon, cb d'vine swirls folder, nesties, dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanis said...

LOVE the new banner!!!
Very sweet butterfly too :)

Here's the link to that sentiment.

http://shop.justjohanna.com/product.sc?categoryId=-1&productId=721

Kathy H said...

Oh I love that banner... I wish I could make one but I'm not computer knowledgeable and my DH won't have a clue either. Plus we don't have photoshop and I have no idea what to do!