Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Limelight January Project

Pin It

It's the 6th of the month so that means the Limelight Papercrafts 6 Chicks have a project to share!

The theme this month is a project that can be done WITH or
FOR kids.




I used THIS tutorial from SCS to make these cocoa holders.

I think these would make perfect treats for kiddos to hand out for Valentine's day, treats at birthday parties...etc.
They are simple to make, just a few folds...so if your kiddo is old enough, they can make these themselves!

I LOVE this Changito Cocoa stamp!
I stamped him in black and colored him in with Copics, Bic Mark Its and Sharpies.
And I embellished each winter hat with a hot pink rhinestone.



For the one with pink/aqua: The papers come from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 pad.



And then for this one with the stripes/pink: The papers are from the NEW Basic Grey Bittersweet 6x6 pad.

Be sure to check out the following super talented gals for some more fabulousness!!!
Barely Banana Days ~ Brandi
Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
My Paper Haven ~ Katie
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
{the lakeshore stamper} ~ Becky
My Reality ~ Lee ~ our January 7th Chick!!


What's on sale at Limelight Papercrafts January 5 - 11?
**ALL envelopes are 40-50% off! ! We want to help get you ready to send out your valentines!
**Pebbles, Inc. Chalk - 40% off!
**Pebbles, Inc. Love Crossword and Loverly Flower 12x12 papers!

10 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhh so scrumptious!!!! That lil monkey is so cute for these fun treats!!

Lisa H. said...

yummmm! these are so sweet, great use of that awesome paper. and yes, those little monkey stamps are too cute. great coloring! TFS, Jen!

Brandi Parshley said...

Oh yum! That stamp is so perfect for these! What a cute idea to do with older kids who would love the folding! Fun!

Ryann said...

How fun is this! I love your little pouches! These turned out really cute. This is a great project for older kids - good thinking!

Becky Carafa said...

Awesome! I love changito, and the rhinestones are the perfect touch!

Mandy said...

LOVE this! How much FUN is this?!? Great use of this Changito stamp. I am immediately reminded of one of our youth. He LOVES hot chocolate. I should make him one of these!! :)

Sandy said...

Adorable projects Jen!! I love this image. Great choice of colors and your coloring is fabulous.

Becky Sorensen said...

Very cute - love the shaky changito and the papers are awesome.
hugs

Katie Cotton said...

so cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are totally cute! Love the monkies!