Monday, June 30, 2008

A Birthday Bella

Pin It

The Bella Queen's birthday was last week!
Happy Birthday to Emily of Stamping Bella!

I covered the balloons with a sakura glaze pen to give them some shine.

There is a lavendar rhinestone at the top of her party hat.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Stamping Bella, sentiment from SU Little Hellos
Paper ~ white, pale plum, The Paper Studio
Ink ~ black, Copics, SU Markers
Accessories ~ nesties, brads, ticket corner punch, ribbon, sakura glaze pen, clear spica, sakura stardust pen, dimensionals, cb birthday folder

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun Jen!

Nicole said...

Another beaute!

Thank YOU so much for my MERCI card! I LOVED receiving it on Friday afternoon before cropping with my friends! They thought it was adorable, too!!!!!!

You ROCK!

Dani said...

This is so cute! I love the ribbons on the side!