Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Of Course, A Challenge!

Pin It


This is the 3rd out of 4 challenges, JBGKD28, from the GinaK release party Sunday night.

The Fleur de Lys is stamped in StazOn on acetate.
And, I needed vanilla brads so I took some silver ones and embossed them in vanilla! Just dip your brad in versamark, then the ep and heat!

Thanks for the sketch Julie! Be sure to check out her blog...hint, hint...

Get your comment in for the Joyful Gems drawing before I post the winner on the 14th!!
Recipe:
Stamps ~ Stampabilities Classic Fleur-De-Lys GR1072
Paper ~ Vanilla, Anna Griffin, acetate
Ink ~ Black StazOn, Versamark
Accessories ~ dimensionals, scalloped scissors, ribbon, brads with vanilla ep

6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Wonderful card. I love the embossed brads---awesome idea!

Juanita B said...

Sooooooooooo pretty!!! I love the simplicity and class of your card! TFS.

Connie R. said...

Very nice love the soft colors.

Joy said...

I didn't know we could emboss brads, how cool!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous cards!

I'm so pleased that my RAK arrived safely and that you love what I sent you . . . I'd be delighted to see what you do with the UL cards!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog - you always say the lovliest things!

Michele Kovack said...

Very elegant!