Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweet Lil' Altoid Tin

Pin It

My first altered tin!!!
I was 'pushed over the edge' to finally make one when I came across Laura's challenge on her blog Wish You Were Here
Hard to tell in the pic, but the cupcake wrapper is colored in with Spica glitter pen, there is liquid applique for the frosting and super sparkly MS glitter on the little heart!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ 'sweet' from A Little Love, M's $1 stamp
Paper ~ white, The Paper Studio Coco and Pink SM Polka Dot
Ink ~ Versamark, black
Accessories ~ black ep, Spica silver glitter pen, liquid applique, quickie glue pen, MS Glitter in Tourmaline, dimensionals, designer label punch, silver brads, ribbons

5 comments:

Laura said...

This is sooo absolutely adorable...I can't stand how cute it is!! Thanks so much for playing!!
Hugs, Laura

Juanita B said...

This is so cute! When I enlarged the photo I could see EVERYTHING and needless to say I love sparkle!
TFS

Michele Cronsell said...

that is so darn cute! My girls would use it as a suitcase for their dolls!

JenniferL. said...

So cute!

Leigh said...

I love it. Beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.