Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Loving AMuse!

Pin It





Here are 3 of the 5 cards from an AMuse class I attended Saturday at Rubber Stamp Fantasy. That store is AMAZING!!! If you are within driving distance, it is a MUST SEE! They have everything...and will demo anything!
Michelle Clark was the instructor and she is a sweetheart! She's hoping to teach an Elzybell class soon, watch her blog for dates!

See the white dots on the scallops of the first two cards??? That is with a white Sharpie ~ That is one fabulous marker! RSF has ordered one for me.

Isn't 'da bomb' card a cutie?! I just love how the sentiment is all glittery!

I'll post the other two cards tomorrow!

All stamps, notecards, ribbon, twinkles are AMuse.
Images colored with Copic markers and Copic Spica glitter pens.

4 comments:

Juanita B said...

Fabulous work as usual. I love your choices of paper, colors, and layouts. TFS.

Lauren said...

These cards are so fabulous! The class you attended must have been so fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i don't know much about Amuse but those images are so cute....look like my style for sure. Can't wait to see the other 2!

Debbie Olson said...

Love your AMuse work, Jen--looks like you had fun!