Friday, January 18, 2008

Graceful Kitty

Pin It

I LOVE cats and this image is so .... graceful and elegant, just like a kitty.

The bracket at the top and the cat are black embossed. And there is a rhinestone at the end of grateful for some added sparkle.
The ribbon treatment is satin black from All That Scraps layered over some wide black organdy from JoAnn's.

Thanks for visiting!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Small Script, Hampton Art Stamps 2159 Cat, Stampendous Big Brackets
Paper ~ vanilla, black, The Paper Studio Blush Double Floral
Ink ~ Versamark, Black
Accessories ~ rhinestone, black organdy ribbon, black satin ribbon

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Jen!
You won the Tweet contest that I was having on my blog!! Please contact me with your email and address and I will mail you your new stamps.
Thanks for playing!!
Melissa
www.pinkcatstudio.com

Beth Thomas said...

Congratulations on winning the Tweet contest! I can't wait to see what you will create with your new goodies. I love this card with the cat- elegant and pretty!

Becky Elfert said...

Congrats! Your card is very elegant. TFS

Amy said...

Really elegant! Nice job!

Linsey R said...

What a super pretty kitty card!

Mom22RedHeads said...

Very nice card, elegant.