Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nichole's Coaster Mini-Book

Pin It

I saw this tutorial on Nichole Heady's blog and had to try it out!!

This was sooo much fun to create! I'm trying to think of who all I can make them for so I can make more and more and more.....

Thanks to Nichole for sharing her tutorial!! Anything Nichole does is FABULOUS!














Recipe:
Paper ~ Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, SU dp
Accessories ~ 2 chipboard coasters, scallop scissors, white brads, scallop oval punch, twill, organdy ribbon, white gel pen, scallop circle punch

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

Jen, what a fabulous little coaster album! I love this idea too and I'm so glad you passed on the inspiration--now I can try one too! Gorgeous colors and patterns! LOVE it! ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

i love the boy version you made me. loving your blog, too!