Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Sparklin' Pink Valentine

Pin It


Gotta love sparkles! Now that I've discovered the Quickie Glue Pen, I add SU's Dazzling Diamonds to practically everything!
And...gotta love $1 spots!! Both stamps on this card are from M's $1 spot and the sparkling pink ric rac is a Target $1 item!

I just loved how the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder coordinated with the swirls on the designer paper.

I think I'll let DH give me this for Valentine's Day so I can keep it for myself!!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ M's $1 stamps
Paper ~ White, Certainly Celery, non-SU pink, the Paper Studio pink w/White swirls
Ink ~ Black, SU Markers: Pink Passion, Certainly Celery
Accessories ~ circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, d'vine swirls CB folder, Target $1 spot ric rac, word window punch, quickie glue pen, dazzling diamonds

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...love the DD!

Linsey R said...

Beautiful, Jenn! I adore the quickie glue pen too, isn't it the best! Yay for your $1 stamps, these are way cute! I love the super sparkley pink ric rac too! It doesn't get much more pretty than this--the DH is sure to love it! ~Hugs and Happy Sunday~

Anonymous said...

Jenmarie, very pretty! LOVE your kitty in the right column...

Anonymous said...

oooo la la! love it! you're gonna need a new container of DD soon! :)

Helen said...

It's beautiful! You should definitely keep it.

Janine said...

Oh this is very cute!! Thanks for visiting my site as well...

Deb Neerman said...

Love this!!!!