Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fabulous Coat

Pin It

I just LOVE this pattern! I saw this on SCS by Toni173 and knew I just had to have the pattern! Thanks for the inspiration Juanita! The pattern is from Card Creations vol 5. The picture doesn't show the sparkle of the rhinestones or the shimmer of the satin ribbon. Goodness, I want a coat like this! ;)

The gorgeous SU Charbon designer paper is from blog candy I won Nancy Riley's blog iStamp! I absolutely LOVE this paper and never ordered any so I was thrilled to find some in the amazing paper stash she sent me! THANKS SO MUCH NANCY!!

Recipe:
Paper ~ SU Charbon dp, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Accessories ~ brown satin ribbon, self adhesive rhinestones, Coat pattern

7 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OMG! JenMarie! This dress card is so sophisticated and taylored ... I'd say it's an Ann Taylor? lol! I can see the designer paper went to a very good home! Enjoy!
Stampin' Hugs~
Nancy

Juanita B said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! I love your choices of color and paper (as always). You did an exquisite job, it looks like it belongs to Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy...they were the epitome of fashion in the 60's. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! OK...that paper for that card is PERFECT!
Becky

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I *love* this card!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so going to say Jackie Kennedy looking! Juanita beat me to it. That is a compliment. :)

Your friend, Jamie

Jane said...

Very, very cute! But it looks like WAY too much work! I've made a couple of the "onesie" shaped cards and I think THOSE are a lot of work. This looks like a lot of detail cutting and layering. Great job!

Jane
troopersma on SCS

Linsey R said...

Jennifer, this is absolutely fabulous! I really love it and I'll be casing it in the very near future! I'm so happy you have a blog! :)