Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Good Info!!

Pin It
I had a YUMMY package in my mail box today ~ all the way from Glenda in Canada ....take a peek...but please don't drool on it... ROFL!


This is some AMAZING blog candy I won from her.
And as part of my winnings I get to choose the challenge for next week!
So, be sure to check back here on Monday, April 27th and I'll link ya up so you can play too!



Be sure to get in on some FREE RIBBON at Limelight Papercrafts!!!

It's the Great Ribbon Round-up!
For every three yards of
ribbon you purchase, you may choose ONE YARD OF RIBBON FREE (of equal or lesser value, please)!
Simply note your
ribbon choice in the Comments section during checkout.
If no free
ribbon is selected, we will include a yard of our choice.


Wanna WIN some PEARLS??

The next
Limelight Papercrafts Sketch/Product challenge is Thursday, April 30th. The product focus is pearls and if you play along you'll go in the drawing to win three packages of Kaisercraft Pearls!






3 comments:

Carolina said...

What a wonderful package and thanks for the heads up on the next challenge...I'll for sure try to get something together - you know me and my love of pearls so right up my alley!

Sandy said...

Lucky you ... what a wonderful set of goodies. Can't wait to see what you create with them.

I left something for you on my blog, here.

Mandy said...

yummo stash!!!