Monday, April 6, 2009

Going Green!

Pin It

Limelight Celebrates Earth Day!
Earth Day will be right around the corner (and Arbor Day, too), so we're thinking GREEN!
For this month's project the Limelight Chicks are making projects using recycled packaging, trees, etc...

I recycled my
Prima Essentials 4 Dude packaging!
I washed out the packaging thoroughly and filled it with MnM's!




To embellish the container I tied 3/8" White Satin and 3/8" Reversible Lt Blue/Parrot Green Satin Ribbons at the top.
I added two primas from the Essential 4 Dude pack (these go great with the urban prairie papers!!) at the top left corner and added an Aquamarine Rhinestone to the center.



For the focal point, I stamped a tree from the Tiny Trinity set by Unity in Adirondak Espresso and paper pieced with Basic Grey Urban Prairie.
Then I stamped the row of rabbits from the Easter set by Pink Cat Studio in Taken with Teal.
I added a sentiment from Easter and cut out a butterfly from one of the papers in the Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 pad.



For the gift card I again used paper from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 pad to paper piece this cute bunny from Easter.
I added a yellow rhinestone (a great lemon-lime color) to the center of the flower and tied a Lt Blue/Parrot Green ribbon at the top.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Limelight Gals:
Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
{the lakeshore stamper} ~ Becky
My Reality ~ Lee
A Diamond In The Rough ~ Rebekka

Don't forget about the Easter Egg Promo!
...an Easter Egg filled with a SURPRISE will ALL ORDERS

Easter Sale!
Check out all of the wonderful Easter (and year-round!) goodies that
Limelight has to offer!
Easter stamps, accessories, and papers are 20% off!

Click on the Weekly Specials link to the left on the site!
Prices valid through April 12, 2009.

11 comments:

Carolina said...

Darlin' set! The treat holder is just perfectly matched with your adorable bunny card!

Lisa H. said...

this is jus adorable! lovin' all those bunnies and love that you re-purposed that prima container. I don't know which is better-it filled with cholate or those yummy flowers ;) have a great day!

Becky Carafa said...

Wowie, this is so fabulous! I love the container, and all the bunnies are so cute! Great job!

Mandy said...

Just wonderful, Jen!! I love the butterfly on the tree, and way to reuse that Prima packaging!!!

Lorie said...

This is wonderful! What a great way to re-purpose!

Gretchen said...

How creative! Who doesn't like a package of chocolate! Your little card is cute too!

Kevin Renz said...

Great job JenMarie!

Tami Grandi said...

fabulous job!

Becky said...

I just love this, it is so adorable and love the beautiful colors you used here.

Amy said...

That is just adorable!! Awesome JenMarie!

Lee said...

Ohhhh too cute!!!