Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flower Tree

Pin It


I did this for the Tree Challenge at Caardvarks.

The sentiment is Psalm 46:10 from Verve.
I used two Bronze Rhinestones on either side of "I am" in the verse.

And the grass is Wispy Grass by Unity.

I just love this ribbon...it was part of some blog candy I won a while back from Brandi.
Thanks Brandi!

Happy Earth Day!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Verve: Psalm 26:10; Unity: Wispy Grass
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, My Mind's Eye
Ink ~ colorbox cat's eye Chestnut Roan
Accessories ~ bronze rhinestones, brown brad, primas, ribbon, dimensionals, nesties

6 comments:

Mandy said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Becky said...

Girl this is one gorgeous flower,awesome card and I love that verse, which to night I need :).

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...I totally love this! So cute! :o)

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Jen Marie. I love the statement it makes.

Carolina said...

Beautiful card Jen Marie...love the ribbon stem!