Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eat Dessert First!

Pin It

Life's uncertain...eat dessert first!
I just LOVE this fluffles stamp: Full Fluffles. AND...I also LOVE that you can get it in CLING MOUNT now so it's more economical! Woo Hoo!

I used Basic Grey Marrakech papers with some SU basic gray and white.
I colored with Copics, Bics and Sharpies.

To finish it off I embellished with green rick rack and brads.

It's the Great Ribbon Round-up at Limelight Papercrafts!
For every three yards of ribbon you purchase, you may choose ONE YARD OF RIBBON FREE (of equal or lesser value, please)! Simply note your ribbon choice in the Comments section during checkout. If no free ribbon is selected, we will include a yard of our choice.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Stampendous: Full Fluffles

Paper ~ white, basic gray, basic grey marrakeck
Ink ~ momento, bics, sharpies, copics
Accessories ~ green rick rack, brads, nesties, top note die, dimensionals

2 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

CUTE! Love this!

Linsey R said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love anything Fluffles and this is one of my faves, hehe! I love the striped dp and green ric rack and also the 3 different colored accents along the bottom! Such great coloring, as always! TFS with us today, Jen! Hope you have a great one! happy earth day! xoxo